- ALL NATURAL100% Specially Selected Australian Wheat
- THERAPEUTICRelief of Muscular Pain and Joint Aches
- EFFECTIVEPowerful Pain Relief
- AVOID MEDICATIONSDrug-Free Relief of Period Pain
- TGA APPROVEDDesigned by Health Care Professionals
F.A.Q – About our Australian Made Wheat Packs
- Which Hotty Pack products are best for use in relieving my kind of pain?
Where are the Hotty Packs made?
- The Original Hotty Pack comes in nine different variants, each for a unique purpose:
All of these designs are available in a fragrance-free, lavender and eucalyptus scents.
- Square - designed to be placed on broad parts of the body, like the abdomen for period pain, and thighs for example
- Large Rectangle - designed to conform to the neck, lower back, knees and long parts of the body, like the legs
- Small Rectangle - designed for smaller parts of the body, like the knees, ankles or lower abdomen
- V-Neck - designed specifically for the back of neck and shoulders
- Lavendar – long believed to relax and soothe the body
- Eucalyptus – designed to stimulate blood flow, and the healing process, and further reduce inflammation
What kinds of pain does The Hotty Pack help relieve?
- We manufacture our Hotty Packs with our natural, specially treated Australian grown wheat grain in Western Australia. We have our own TGA listed manufacturing plant in Western Australia.
How does The Original Hotty Pack work?
- The Hotty Pack relieves inflammatory aches and pains in the muscles and joints, particularly those associated with backache, neckache, arthritis, period pain, strains, bruises and sprains.
What are the benefits of using The Original Hotty Pack instead of tablets, capsules or creams?
- The Original Hotty Pack contains a unique type of wheat grain, grown in Australia. Each wheat grain contains a quantity of water, which heats up when placed in a microwave. The thermal energy (heat) is then slowly released from each wheat grain over a long period of time, which provides soothing, anti-inflammatory relief. It is thought, that the slow, low level release of heat works on a number of processes in the body to provide comfort, including working on thermoreceptors – special nerve receptors that react to environmental changes in temperature – and improving blood flow for muscle relaxation and rehabilitation.
Where can I find The Hotty Pack?
- The Hotty Pack is completely drug-free! You don’t have to worry about it interacting with your drug therapy, upsetting your stomach (like anti-inflammatory tablets can!!), making a greasy mess on your body and clothes (like the anti-inflammatory creams can!!) or going back to the doctor all the time for repeat prescriptions! The Hotty Pack is designed to last longer than a one month pack of tablets!
Can I use The Hotty Pack as an ice pack?
- The Original Hotty Pack is available at pharmacies and physiotherapists (click here).
How long can I leave The Hotty Pack on?
- Absoutely! Despite the name (!), The Hotty Pack can be transformed into a cold pack – see the packaging for more information. (Ice therapy can often be used to also reduce inflammation in acute conditions – speak to your physiotherapist for more information).
What do I do if my pain gets worse?
- The Hotty Pack is designed for hours of use. We do recommend speaking to your pharmacist or physiotherapist for further advice on how long you should use The Hotty Pack for YOUR condition. The Hotty Pack is NOT recommended for overnight use, and should not be left on the skin for longer than one eight hour stretch. We also recommend you regularly check the skin during use
Can I use a The Hotty Pack if I'm pregnant? What about allergies?
- Cease using The Hotty Pack immediately, and see your doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible.
Can children use The Hotty Pack?
- If you are pregnant or suffer from allergic reactions (especially to essential oils, like eucalyptus oil), you should consult your doctor, pharmacist or physiotherapist before using The Hotty Pack.
- We recommend parental guidance for any child under 12 years